The Tableau desktop 10 training by Grade Yourself helps you master the various aspects of Tableau Desktop 10 and gain skills such as building visualization, organizing data, and designing dashboards. You will also learn concepts of statistics, mapping, and data connection. The course includes an industry-based project and 2 simulation exams to prepare you for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification. It is best suited for software developers, BI professionals, system and administrators.
Tableau Desktop is one of the most used data visualization, reporting and Business Intelligence tool in the world. It has regularly been a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Tableau is simple to use requiring minimum skill level and has great visualization capabilities making it the reporting tool of choice for multiple enterprises.
The Tableau Desktop 10 training provided by Simplilearn is to ensure you are ready to take up a job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop expertise. The course has been specifically designed to give your Tableau career a strong boost. This Tableau training focuses on skills, such as visualisation building, analytics and dashboards. This course also prepares you for the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification exam by Tableau.
With Simplilearn’s Tableau Training on Desktop 10, you will be able to –
- Grasp the concepts of Tableau Desktop 10 and become proficient with Tableau statistics and building interactive dashboards
- Master data sources as well as datable blending, creating data extracts, organizing and formatting data
- Master Arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations and ad-hoc analytics
- Become an expert on all the visualization possible with Tableau 10 like heat map, tree map, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart and market basket analysis
- Learn to analyse data using Tableau Desktop and learn techniques like clustering and forecasting
- Gain command over mapping concepts such as custom geocoding and radial selections
- Master Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields and the process of creating and using parameters
- Learn how to build interactive dashboards, story interfaces and how to share your work
- Analytics professionals,
- IT developers & testers,
- Data analysts,
- Data scientists,
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Tableau Desktop
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Tableau Desktop
- Professionals looking to appear for a Tableau Certification exam
Category Performance Analysis
According to the Performance Evaluation Program, the Subcategories yielding consistent profit across last 4 years are awarded as the Best Performing Subcategories. Help the manager identify the top subcategories based on the profits. Also, use advanced dashboard features to portray a complete picture for Subcategory sales.
Exam & certification
There are no prerequisites to take this exam but Tableau recommends you have 5+ months of Tableau Desktop working experience.
- Attend the Tableau Desktop 10 training by Simplilearn and gain hands-on experience in Tableau through industry projects
- Visit the tableau site at httpss://www.tableau.com/support/certification and read about the certification and register for the exam
- Download the exam prep guide from https://mkt.tableau.com/files/Server-10-QA-Exam-Prep-Guide.pdf and go through the instructions
- The price of the exam is $250
- You need to attend one complete batch.
- Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 75%
Simplilearn provides you with 1 month access to Tableau Desktop Software. Please use this to do your hands-on exercises and projects in the course.
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 or newer (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron processor or newer
- 2 GB memory
- 750 MB minimum free disk space
Online Self-Learning: In this mode, you will receive the lecture videos and you can go through the course as per your convenience.
- Visa Debit/credit Card
- American Express and Diners Club Card
- Master Card
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Navigate to https://www.tableau.com/products/desktop.
- Click on “Try it Free” to start downloading.
- Begin installation after download.
- Follow the wizard till you reach the “Activate Tableau” screen and click on “Activate”.
- Enter the key provided to you (by a following email) and click on “Activate”.
- Finish the installation and Tableau will be activated.
In case you do not receive the email please reach out to support for the key
Please note the key can be used for only 1 copy of the software and is strictly for your own use. Do not share the key with anyone else.
Each of them have gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and training demo before they are certified to train for us.
We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
They are a dedicated team of subject matter experts to help you at every step and enrich your learning experience from class onboarding to project mentoring and job assistance.
They engage with the students proactively to ensure the course path is followed.
Teaching Assistance is available during business hours.
We also have a dedicated team that provides on demand assistance through our community forum. What’s more, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.