Understand the basic of Social Media Marketing and master concepts such as branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), and community engagement.
The Social Media Foundation Course from Simplilearn is aimed at training participants in the basic concepts of Social Media and related fields in digital marketing.
The course introduces participants to Social Media concepts such as branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), or community engagement. The course also provides an overview of planning, executing, and assessing an effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
- Understand Social media communication principles and platforms
- Understand social media strategies and tactics
- Do Blogging for Business
- Finding and Communicating with Influencers
- Understand Video / Viral Marketing / YouTube / Image Marketing
- Understand Microblogging and Twitter
- Comprehend Online Reputation Management
- Understand Social Media Measurement
- Do Marketing through LinkedIn / Pinterest
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
- Copywriters & Content Writers
- PR Professionals
- Fresh graduates
Exam & certification
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Google’s very own ‘Digital Marketing Evangelist’, Avinash Kaushik, a master in Web Analytics, trains participants to collect, organize, analyze web traffic data and improve the site performance.
- Jennifer Cario, Social media authority provides an insight on building real customer relationships using techniques and strategies ideal for the social media.
- Industry expert Todd Malicoat is there for participants to clear their queries on Search Engine Optimization rankings and traffic.
- Training with NY-Times bestselling author Bryan Eisenberg is an awesome experience as he guides participants through conversion optimization, landing page performances and tips to get more traffic to your website.
- Matt Bailey, founder and president of SiteLogic gives participants an overview of Internet marketing fundamentals.
- Jeff, CMO at Mobivity gives audience a thorough knowledge on mobile marketing.
Simplilearn’s training prepares novice individuals and experienced professionals to gain a firm ground in the online marketing vertical by enhancing and advancing their skills and knowledge.
- Visa Debit/credit Card
- American Express and Diners Club Card
- Master Card, Or