This course enables you to master the complete Selenium 3.0 suite. It helps you gain an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, Page Object Design Pattern, mobile testing with Appium and Selenium Grid.
The training starts with a refresher course on core Java concepts and covers the basics of Test Automation and its importance in the industry. The course includes basic as well as advance concepts of WebDriver and other tools/frameworks like TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j.
Special focus is given on building a robust framework with Page Object Design Pattern, Data Driven Approach, and creating reusable components to improve productivity.
The course also covers Selenium Grid, which along with TestNG helps achieve parallel execution to improve coverage and reduce execution time for faster feedback.
Appium is an open source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid, and mobile web applications.
The course includes a project where you have to create the test automation for an eCommerce application with a framework and reporting.
This course will enable you to:
- Revise the core Java concepts which are essential for learning Selenium WebDriver
- Understand the scope of Test Automation in DevOps and fundamentals of Test Automation
- Create Test Cases using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tool
- Understand Selenium WebDriver architecture and various layers of interaction
- Set up WebDriver project in Eclipse and write test cases using TestNG
- Locate elements using various locating techniques
- Work with various WebDriver commands to drive web browser and various WebElement commands to deal with various web components
- Learn to deal with various possible scenarios in terms of pop ups, multiple Windows, frames, taking screenshots
- Implement Page Object Design Pattern and Data Driven Testing
- Understand how to use Maven, ANT, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners
- Learn to use Selenium Grid with TestNG for parallel execution
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework and automating a few test scenarios
The course is ideal for :
- Test Managers
- Test Engineers
- Test Lead
- Test Analyst
- QA Engineers
- Software Developers
- Engineers who want to learn Automation testing
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
Basic knowledge of Core Java. This course starts with a refresher on core Java where basic concepts are explained.
Projects for Submission to unlock Certification
Ethnic Store Project 1 – The Ethnic Store is an ecommerce application selling specialized ethnic products like jewellery, clothing for men, women and kids. This application hosts range of products from different manufacturers where one can register with the website and purchase various products.
Ethnic Store Project 2 – In this project, you will be able to purchase any product, add it to the shopping cart, view the orders placed all the way till the confirm order section. You will also work on implementing most of the eCommerce application features which are typically found on any eCommerce website.
How will you execute the hands-on?
Exam & certification
- You need to attend one complete batch.
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects.
All the classes are live. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during the class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
- Visa Credit or Debit card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club
They are a dedicated team of subject matter experts to help you at every step and enrich your learning experience from class onboarding to project mentoring and job assistance.
They engage with the students proactively to ensure the course path is followed.
Teaching Assistance is available during business hours.
We offer 24/7 support through email, chat, and calls.
We also have a dedicated team that provides on-demand assistance through our community forum. What’s more, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.